Thursday, May 29, 2008

We're Back!!!

I don't know if anyone is still checking in here. I apologize profusely for not being a diligent blogger. Oh well.

Here's the news:

We are playing this week at 3:00. I tried to go see the kickballers who have supposedly reserved the field for the upcoming weeks, but they were not there when I went by last week. I have received word that they have only reserved it until 3:00. So, we're going over there to play, and if we have to wait a little, we wait. I am itching to get on the field real bad.

If the kickballers are assholes and aren't finished by 3:00, we'll figure out something else. There are many other fields (though none compare in privacy and verve to Tommy's) and I suppose we could have a little barnstorming around Los Angeles diamonds this month, but let's see if we can stay at home.

See you all on Sunday!

love mustang

No comments: