Monday, September 15, 2008

Checkin' In

I'm pretty sure nobody is reading this besides Cameron and Evan, but thought I'd throw up a little post anyway with some info about the last 8-9 weeks here.

I am doing my best to get down to field by 2:00 now, and so should you. The sun is setting lower and lower and it get's downright dangerous out there when it's too low.

We will NOT be playing on September 28 because I have turned the field over to my friend Lauda for a kickball fundraiser. She is putting on a play in the spring and asking for a $20 donation. I'm gonna go check it out, as I had a good time with the kickballers last time they came through (Adrian, Nick and Jeff can attest).

The Halloween Game (and final game of the season) will take place on November 2, and costumes are strongly encouraged! if you look at a previous post, you can find some hilarious pictures from last year's game.

I know people are upset about not playing in the winter, but time off is what makes the beginning of spring so much the better. Doesn't mean we can't all get together on sundays...

Anyway, see you all on the field!

Bring Beers. Bring Friends. Bring Smiles.

love,
mustang

1 comment:

njr said...

Go Dodgers!!!!!!!!!!!!